At the MAKUP Academy for Film & Media Makeup, we recently held a very successful open day for potential students. We wanted to give more information about our exceptional yet affordable training in all aspects of hair and makeup design for film and TV.
Veronica McAleer, the internationally-acclaimed, twice Oscar nominated, Emmy and RTS award-winning founder was on hand to meet guests and give her expert guidance during the SFX Pro Bondo Workshop.
It was a very lively day and the potential students proved to be very interested – not to mention talented!
Veronica looks forward to welcoming many of them to the Academy in the Autumn.
The MAKUP Academy is now enrolling for the next Intensive Set Ready Course in September 2017:
- Be ready to start work as a film makeup artist in 16 weeks!
- Practical training from founder, Veronica, an industry expert still working on films such as “Assassins Creed”
- Small teaching environment ensures personalised learning experience
- Guaranteed weeks of onset work experience provided by the MAKUP Agency
- Certificate, free makeup brushes and professional, digital portfolio
- Mentoring and aftercare, references and referrals
- Up to £4,500 cheaper than other training providers!
Triple A Star Training: *Ability, *Aptitude and *Attitude
Click here to find out more and enroll today.
#Birmingham #film #TV #hair #makeup #training #sfx #probondo